Our Vision and Values
For yourself, others and the environment
Do the things you are expected to do
Work hard when faced with challenges
Give friendship and a helping hand to all
Work together and achieve together
- We will nurture children’s self-esteem and enjoyment of school so they can all feel proud in achieving high standards and making progress in every part of life.
- We will create a school where everyone is inspired to succeed and where all staff, pupils, parents and governors play a collective role in its successes, through shared responsibility and involvement.
- We will develop learning which is engaging and meaningful and provide memorable experiences through learning, broader aspects of school life and developing children’s interest in the wider world.
- We will support our school community and each other through our enthusiasm, compassion and through building trusting relationships where everyone feels supported and listened to.
- We will ensure positive attitudes to learning are nurtured and children’s enquiring minds are challenged, inspiring them to become resilient and self-assured learners so they can be the best they can be.
- We will lead by positive example through demonstrating the very best standards of conduct, moral purpose and integrity so everyone involved in our school feels valued and respected.
- We will grow a safe and respectful environment where children are confident to make responsible choices, guiding them to grow into healthy, caring and productive citizens who are aware of their rights and responsibilities.