Our Ethos and Aims
Our family ethos ensures that everyone is welcomed, respected and valued. We strive to provide citizens of the future who are able to make a significant contribution to the community.
We believe that:
"Every child is a learner and can achieve"
We will promote:
- A learning culture
- High expectations
- A family community
We will provide this through:
- A safe, caring environment.
- High quality teaching meeting the needs of individual children.
- Offering a curriculum that is relevant, stimulating and fun.
- To promote learning through fostering a caring family environment – with all children feeling secure and happy and valued.
- To develop in all children an appreciation of the richness of our multicultural community.
- To encourage children to have respect for themselves and others.
- To ensure positive attitudes are fostered and individual contributions valued.
- To promote high expectations of each other, in behaviour, attitude and attainment.
- To provide an exciting, stimulating and relevant curriculum through which the needs of individuals are met.
- To extend children to enable them to achieve their full potential in all aspects of their development.
- To encourage children to be confident, responsible and self-motivated.
- To prepare children so that they leave our school, fully equipped to be successful in their future lives in our ever changing technological society.