- We are very proud of our school and our children. Our pride is matched only by our ambition for the children and the school. We strive for excellence; that’s why we don't take for granted what a great school we have. We’re sure you will feel the same.
- We are a caring school with traditional values. We have fantastic facilities and Teachers who love learning. We strive to nurture happy and successful children who remember their primary school days as very special ones.
- At Hoyle Court we believe that every child has the right to reach their potential in as many ways as possible. We are therefore committed to providing the best and broadest possible education for your child and strive to continually find ways to improve in order to meet this aim.
- Children begin their primary education by developing confidence, independence, resilience and self esteem. They are encouraged to become self disciplined, responsible and motivated learners within a caring and purposeful environment where every child is valued
- We believe that working together in partnership with parents is essential in order to equip every child with the necessary skills they will need to succeed in our ever changing world. Parental interest, encouragement and support are warmly welcomed
- I hope you find the information on this website is a useful guide to both what we believe in and what we can provide. If there is anything further you wish to know please do not hesitate to ask.